What is it
- OKRs stand for Objectives and Key Results, and usually refers to the business strategy tool/framework that can be used in order to measure and track progress towards specific objectives. OKRs can be used in order to increase clarity of purpose, improve communication and contribute to overall organizational goal-setting. Typically, Objectives are what we want to achieve, while Key Results are how we measure progress towards that particular objective.
For example, a company Objective might be to “Increase sales by 30% in Q4” while some of the corresponding Key Results could be “Generate 500 new leads” or “Convert 10% of website visitors into paying customers”.
- OKRs – Objectives and Key Results is used to link goals and key results to features and stories
Why use it
- OKRs help with defining objectives that you want to achieve and key results to reach these objectives with your products.
How to use it
- Define 3-5 Objectives for each quarter
- Define 3-5 Results for each Objective on how to achieve it.
- Use the included template to get started.